BIA Builder Members and other interested members are invited to a Builder Workshop to be held prior to our January General Membership Meeting at Seawell's.
Our topic is concrete and Knight's Ready Mix will be our presenter.
- Concrete Production Facilities Overview
- Types of batch plants
- Coarse and fine aggregates
- Materials and Systems Used in the Production of Ready Mixed Concrete
- Cement and Fly Ash
- Chemical admixtures
- Computer batching and dispatching systems
- Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Residential fiber
- Commercial fiber
- Concrete in Practice
- Placement and finishing
- Pumping concrete
- Open Discussion
Free to attend with pre-registration.
** Members are invited to stay after the meeting for cocktails and/or dinner immediately following this workshop. Please register for the BIA General Membership Meeting here if you plan to attend.